Goals of Canine Rehabilitation
- Faster and more complete recovery from injuries.
- Decreased pain and discomfort from injury, surgery, or chronic conditions.
- Increased strength, joint flexibility and mobility.
- Maximized recovery from surgery.
- Enhanced conditioning for athletic and performance dogs.
- Improved condition and mobility for arthritic pets.
- Minimize the effects of neurological defects with balance and proprioceptive training.
- Achieve healthy weight goals through exercise and mobility.